NuAge Experts is a premier Salesforce Gold partner, headquartered out of Boulder, CO, whose goal is to become the #1 partner for small and medium sized businesses by empowering organizations with optimal Salesforce Solutions. NuAge Experts is passionate about customer success and achieves this through creating optimal Salesforce Solutions that add value to our clients.
A Salesforce Architect is someone who has a proven track record of the knowledge, skills, and capabilities to design and build high-performance technical solutions on the Salesforce platform across all areas of domain expertise. You're looking for something more satisfying than 75% travel, unappreciative PMOs and the same project over and over. You want responsibility for the end-to-end design and completion of your solution and control of your destiny, as you are a motivated, passionate expert. You juggle multiple projects with ease, fill whatever technical (or not so technical) role adds value for the client, bridge the gap between technical and not so much, communicate with both Management and Technical teams, and have deep, applicable knowledge of the Salesforce platform. In short, you are spectacular and clients love you.
What We Bring:
- An amazing team that is highly engaged and excited to collaborate on your solutions.
- An executive team that knows that the best way to serve our clients is to make sure that our solutions consultants have the support and and backing they need to get the job done.
- A company culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth, and backs it up by paying for certifications, and giving bonuses for newly obtained certifications.
- Competitive Salary
- An early seniority slot in a growing company
- Great healthcare benefits
- Life, Long and Short Term disability
- 401k match
- PTO / Holidays
What You Bring:
- A desire to collaborate with your team to come up with the best solution possible.
- Proven experience leading a team of consultants on large projects.
- Ability to delegate and mentor junior resources.
- 6 Salesforce certifications or equivalent knowledge
- Senior experience leading large Salesforce projects from start to finish
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs
- Ability to be highly productive, both working alone and in close collaboration within a team, able to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven, sometimes unpredictable—but always fun and engaging environment
- Experience completing multiple implementation projects requiring integration to legacy systems using Salesforce APIs
- Experience completing multiple implementation projects requiring original code development
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise both within the SFDC platform and in related technologies such as client side scripting libraries and ETL/ESB integration tools
- Strong understanding of relational databases structure and functionality